background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 8 months Tommy!!

Happy Birthday Baby!!  Oh how I love this little guy!  I could eat him up!  Hi is such a fun, cute baby!  He is getting so talkative and babbling a lot.  At 7 months he starting saying "Mama".  I couldn't believe it and second guessed it several times but sure enough, he only says it when he really needs me!  It melts my heart!  Mike was skeptical until he was going to get Tommy up from his nap and he could hear him in his crib say "Mama!"  I think he will be an early little talker!
He is also doing this sweet shy thing.  If I'm holding him and we meet someone he doesn't know he buries his face in my shoulder.  Then he looks up and smiles at them, then buries his face again.  It's sooooo cute!
This is the first jogger stroller I have owned and I LOVE it!  It moves like butter along the pavement.  It's the best.  How do the babies feel about it?  Their faces tell the story.  Another cute thing about Tommy is that he loves solid foods!  He eats everything I put into his mouth.  He is so fun to feed!
Tommy looks much smaller than Emmy in this picture, but he really isn't that much smaller, it's just the way they are positioned here!  Today they were playing on the floor in the family room.  I ran to the laundry room to change out the load.  I wasn't gone long and I heard Emmy squeal so I ran to see why she was upset.  She had moved too close to Tommy.  She was on her tummy and Tommy was sitting up right next to her.  Tommy was sitting there smiling while yanking his two fists full of her hair!!!  He looked so happy!!  I thought, maybe he has been staring at that bright red hair for months, just waiting for his moment!  Poor Emmy!

1 comment: