background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Bryant!!!

 HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY to BRYANT!!!!!!!!!  He got this Luke Sky Walker light saber as one of his gifts and he loves it!  Yes, he still loves Star Wars.  This obsession has hung on the longest!  He doesn't like cake or cupcakes or anything like them.  He just wanted vanilla ice cream for his birthday.  So, here are his seven candles in a carton of vanilla.  It reminds me of my birthdays.  I always just wanted ice cream and this is how Mom did it for me.  I'm not sure why Erica is standing in front of it instead of Bryant.  He got over there before we were done singing!
 Here's our Birthday boy with some chocolate syrup lingering on his face from his chocolate milk he drank at dinner.  Here are 7 things you should know about Bryant:
1.  He has a loud voice and he loves to use it!  He loves to talk and socialize!  My neighbors are always telling me the funny things Bryant tells them!
2.  He wears that watch on his wrist day and night.  He only takes it off for a bath.  He loves to be the time informer.
3.  He is a very picky eater, but he is getting better at eating other things with age.  His favorite food...chicken nuggets and french fries!
4.  He loves to laugh and if he can make you laugh, even better!
5.  He loves games - board games, computer games, wii games, arcade games, all games!
6.  He is very good with electronic things.  He is constantly impressing us with his knowledge.
7.  He has a kind and gentle nature.  He loves hugs and I hope that never stops.  In fact,  if I go for a high five with him he says, "Remember Mommy, I give hugs instead."  I'll hold onto that as long as I can!
 YUM!!!

 I told Bryant to give me his best toothless grin!  He keeps the Tooth Fairy poor and his bank rich!
He loves Emmy and Tommy so much!  When they would smile at him on his birthday he would say, "They are saying Happy Birthday to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment