background

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Babies 1st Birthday!!!!!

 Gee we're a big group!  Obviously it's hard to get six heads into one picture!  Sorry Emmy!  So Emmy and Tommy turned 1 on August 19th!!!!!!  It's so amazing to me that they are a year old!  I felt so reflective all weekend.  I kept thinking about all that we went through to get them here and all that Kim and Chris went through to help us get them here!  It certainly took quite a team and lots of patience and suffering, but now that they are a year old I am just all the more grateful that we did it!  I'm grateful Kim didn't give up, she's a fighter!  I'm grateful that we didn't give up!  I'm grateful for all the smiles, laughs, memories and feelings of a full full heart that have filled this last year. 
Here's our Emmy Doll in her Birthday Girl shirt!  You can see Tommy in the background on Mike's lap.
Sorry Mike, but the Birthday boy is cuter in this picture!!!
Here they are with Grammy and Grampy!!
I seem to carry them around like this WAY more now than I did when they were smaller and lighter.  I'm lovin' my biceps these days. (:(:(:

They sure love their "Dada".  They both get excited to see him when he gets home.
Here they are with their favorite babysitter Vivi!!  Vivi loves them and they adore her!  They don't cry when I leave because they are thrilled to be spend time with her.  Vivi plays with them and teaches them Portuguese.  I am sooooo grateful for her.  I leave with peace that Emmy and Tommy are happy and well taken care of.

Here's Tommy at the end of the day with some of his presents.  He loves that helicopter!
Here's Emmy at the end of the day, now down to her onesie because her clothes got so dirty!  She is holding an alligator car that she really loves.  But, her favorite toy she got is for sure her talking pink doll in the picture below.  She rocks it and hugs it all the time!  It makes her happy if she's cranky.
I'm not sure if this video works.  Guess we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment