background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More newborn pictures

 Here we are with Kim, just before we left the hospital.  We were only there for a day and a half.  It was fast, but truthfully, I am always grateful to be leaving a hospital.  Look at Kim the day after c-section, she's a champ!!!
Look how fast their faces change from one day old, above, to two days old below!


 Here they are in the hotel crib together.  I LOVE this picture.  They are soooo tiny!!!  And the hat stage is already over for them.  They both get very upset if I try to put a hat on them so no more hats!
 This is our wonderful niece Reagan who flew all the way to OH to help me for a week before we flew home with the babies.  Mike had been with me in OH the week before they were born and a couple days after they arrived he flew home to get back to work!  We had the best week together before their birth, it was a TRUE vacation with nothing to do but hang out and be lazy.  We loved it!  Reagan was a lot of fun to be with as well and super helpful.  Thank you Reagan!!!!
 This is not a great picture.  But, it's Bryant's favorite.  We have our pictures coming up on our screen saver and Bryant always arrows back to this one and looks at it forever.  He thinks it's so funny that Emmy is pushing Tommy!
 Emmy - SO TINY!
 Tommy looking like he's modeling!
 I love this picture and could stare at it all day.  It's the sweetest thing.

Grammy J!  This is Mike's Mom, Jane, holding the babies.  She has come over numerous times to help, thank you Jane!!!  I'm not sure why but I can't find the pictures of my parents and sister on my computer.  I'll have to do a little more hunting.  It doesn't make sense though, because all pictures go in the same file.  My parents and sister Julie came and stayed with us for a week and helped with the babies.  We had a great time and we were so grateful for their help!  Mom made sure we all ate healthy, delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment