background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Twins at 1 month old

 This is on their one month old birthday.   They LOVE each other!
 Bryant can't get enough of these babies!
 People always ask me how I feed them at the same time.  Well here it is folks! 
 Here's my favorite chair in the house.  We have the same one in the nursery as well and I couldn't do this without it!  I love holding them like this at the same time.  It's my favorite!.
 When they are eating they often hold hands like this or at least have a hand on each other.  It's SO cute!

 They don't even fit in these outfits anymore!  Their faces are getting so fat!  And the hair?!!  I keep wondering when gravity is going to take over!
 You can really see how much hair they have here and how red Emmy's is!
 Tommy
 Emmy
 Here they are as best pals again!  You can really see it in this picture that Emmy outweighs Tommy by a little over half a pound.
 The hospital where the babies were born gave Bryant and Erica these cute t-shirts!  I think Bryant looks so proud here.

 Look how Tommy curls up!  We say he could curl up in a ball like a potato bug. 
Sorry about the red-eye Mike.  This picture is just too cute.  Mike helps me feed them and change them all the time.  He is loving this almost as much as I am!

1 comment:

  1. SO, SO ADORABLE! I love that you pointed out how they hold hands or touch each other while they are eating. It is so sweet! What cute hair they have. You have a really cute new haircut too. I LOVE it on you!

    ReplyDelete