background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Twins 2 months

 Here they are at about 2 months old.  They look huge to me!  I think Emmy looks like Mike's baby pics and Tommy looks like my brothers.  Poor Tommy's got the good ole' baby acne going on.  I told Mike he's got to fix that!
 This is my oldest sister Tamara.  She is 8 years older than me but she looks so young!  She is beautiful and she holds her age very well.  Her husband was in UT on business so she came up with him and spent the day with me.  We had a great, memorable day together.  She has five kids so it was like heaven to just hang out with her with no distractions!
Here is Erica with her best friend Clara.  It's babies feeding babies!

1 comment:

  1. heather!!! i am so happy to see you have a blog about these beauties! i have missed hearing about/reading about you guys. look at those little faces! oh my. what darlings. i bet your life is completely changed. i am SO happy for you. thank you for sharing this blog with me. i love that i can get my "dose" of heather anytime now. love you!
    ♥kristen

    ReplyDelete