background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

More May at Temple Square

 I think I posted some of these in my last entry, but here they are again.  I got Jennie's memory stick from her awesome camera and had a ton more pictures from this fun afternoon!  I had to post more.  Tommy has a really short hair cut this summer, a buzz really.  These pictures make me want to grow it out again.
 That's a lot of cute kids!  There are two babies missing from this picture...Jenna & Mandy.  There are two older cousins missing as well...Annie, Jake & Henry.


 Bryant & Solomon.  These two are such great friends!


 We tried to get a pic with all 6 of us...but they turned out so awful.  This picture isn't great, but it's better than the ones with all of us!  It wasn't even an option to post one they were that bad.
 Grammy J likes to get a picture of all the girl grand kids in a diaper with a string of pearls around their neck.  Here is Emmy!! We worked really hard for a smile, but oh well, she has a cute face.
 I will never get over this red hair!  I LOVE it!  No one else will either.  It continues to attract a lot of fun attention.
 Jane, Jodi, Jennie & Me!  This is Mike's Mom and two sisters.  We worked really hard chasing kids down for pictures that day.  We made lots of silly faces and sounds trying to keep their attention.  The truth is, we are probably all four looking at kids, making sure they aren't picking flowers or jumping in the fountains.
 I'm so glad we caught this!
 I love it that he's in mid air and looking at the camera...who cares about what's down below!!  This is the one moment where I would rather he was watching out where he was going, but how can I complain, he is finally looking at me!!!



 Sarah, Grammy J & Erica.
The line up:  Erica, Clara, Kate, Solomon, Bryant, Savvy, Lily, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment