background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer Hikes

 Mike and I love to hike.  You're right, this isn't Mike...this is my brother, Scott.  Scott flew up here for some business in May.  We had a great time hiking in Millcreek Canyon.  This is the pipeline trail.  Mike was taking the pic.  I am so glad Scott has work up here because he came again in August.  I love Scott...he's always smiling, optimistic, fun, funny, smart, helpful, talkative, and easy to be with.  He also has an amazing, fabulous wife Kelli & five beautiful kids.  I must mention that while on this trip he happily helped Mike move a very heavy desk into our office and it was quite an adventure.  You're welcome here any time Scott!
 Mike and I were hiking the doughnut falls.
 I think these are pictures from our hike to Gobblers Knob.  Mike only works half day Friday, I'm a lucky wifey!!!  So, we try to go hiking as much as possible on these afternoons.  Of course, the stars have to align with a sitter and good weather, but for the most part, they do.  We have such incredible hiking at our finger tips and we both love to do it.  It makes for great talk time, great exercise, and great therapy.



Hey, I started this post with Scott and I am going to end it with his beautiful wife Kelli!!!  OK, before I go on, the hats.  These are hats were prescribed to us by my good hubby who puts skin protection way above fashion.  We were good sports.  Do you see how white I am??!!  I know I will thank him when I'm 60!(: 
So Kelli got to stay after the family reunion up here for a week and she also just recently got to come up with Scott for his business trip.  On the recent trip she got to leave her kiddos behind with Grandma and Grandpa.  We had so much fun together!!!  It has been so much fun to get to know her better.  Kelli is a really fun, kind, creative, smart, organized, helpful, beautiful person.  She is also a very very good mother, sister and friend.  I love being around her.  We had a lot of fun when she came up...eating, shopping, getting pedicures, laughing, playing games and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment