background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Babies and Vivi

Emmy loves this little seat!  She has outgrown this outfit.  She and Tommy are 5 months and wear 9 month clothes now!!!  Tommy can still wear 6 month clothes but Emmy can't...she's soooo long!

 This was from Christmas and I never posted it.  It's not a great pic but kind of cute in their Christmas outfits.
 Emmy's arm is trying to get Tommy.  They love to get each other.  They are getting so wiggly and moving more.  They will wiggle around until they get their feet or hands on each other.  It's so cute!  Tommy love love loves his hands.  I think he really wishes his mouth was bigger so he could stuff both hands in!


 Emmy's under the Christmas tree here.  She loved it so much!  People can't get over this red hair wherever we go!
Bryant and Tommy are just hanging out.  Bryant and Erica love both babies but overall Bryant favors Tommy and Erica favors Emmy.  I'm so happy that Erica got a sister and Bryant got a bother.
 This is Vivi!!  She is my life saver.  She cleans house for me once a week and she also babysits for me here and there.  She is a college student at LDS Business College.  She is from Brazil!  I adore her.  She is so good at cleaning my house and watching my kids.  My kids love her too!  We are grateful we met Vivi and that she is a part of our lives. She had her 30th birthday and so my Sister-in-law, Ruthie, and I threw a little party for her.  She lives with Ruthie right now so she is close to their family too.
Happy Birthday to Vivi!!!  My kids are on the left.  Ruthie's three kids are on the right.  That's Ruthie standing in the background.

1 comment:

  1. I've NEVER heard of twins grow so well!!!! Good for them for being in 9 month clothes!!!! And Vivi sounds like an angel. I love looking at the pics!

    ReplyDelete