background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year!

I must say January is usually my least favorite month of the year.  It's the let down from all the fun holidays.  I take down my Christmas decorations and my house looks blah.  And in UT it's freezing and so snowy!  But, this January has been so very different.  There hasn't been any snow but one inch and the temperatures have been in the 40's on so many days!  It's unusual and I am loving it!!  I was just made for warm weather, an Arizona girl at heart.  This January has been great!  I think spending the day with Tommy, Emmy, Erica, Bryant and Mike has also made it great.  I get excited to get up in the morning and spend the day with the babies and my older kids, I truly do!  Who wouldn't love having two sweet babies to hold and love all day.  I cherish every moment of it!  Here are some of the kids most recent professional shots!







No comments:

Post a Comment