background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Erica & Bryant being Silly!

The other night before bed Erica and Bryant got silly and so I pulled out the camera.  I'm lovin' Bryant's mismatched pajamas.  And what is that face he is making?!  It looks like he just bit into a lemon!
Bryant says that this is his boxing pose.  I wouldn't want to meet him in the ring!
Look at that great hair! It's not from me that's for sure!  I think it's thanks to Grammy J.
These two are hilarious!

These guys made homemade soft pretzels together.  I helped a little but let them do as much as they could.  They shaped them into a CTR which stands for "Choose The Right".  It's a saying they learn in Primary class at church.





 You can see that Bryant has lost his two front teeth!  Emmy helped him lose the second one.  He picked her up and her head slammed into his mouth and knocked it out!  It was very very loose.  Emmy wasn't hurt, but Bryant put her down and went running for a tissue. 
This is a bush in our front yard.  Sometimes Bryant likes to get inside it, which I don't prefer.  But I thought I may as well take his picture while he was in there!

This is Bryant's "Club" that he made with some help from Erica.  It's under the stairs.  We have a table and spare chairs stacked in here but there was some empty space in the back of the closet that the kids got to by climbing through the chairs!  This day we were using the table and chairs so I got a shot of the club.  They spend a good amount of time hanging out in here!  I got in it once, through the chairs!!!  When I finally made it out I decided that was my last time to venture in!  Whew!




No comments:

Post a Comment