background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 5 Month's Old Emmy & Tommy!!!

 AHHH!  I can't believe they are 5 month's old!!  That means in another 5 months they will be pushing a year!  I wish I could freeze them right now.  They are such good, cute, fun babies!!!
 Look at those faces!  I could kiss them all day.  I'm realizing they get lots of camera time in these little zip up outfits that coordinate.  I must think they look so cute in them that I start snapping shots whenever they are in them!
 Here are the four of them!  This is Emmy's hair flat, I think I like it better up!

 Erica is the best big sister to these babies.  She adores them.  She is soooo helpful and willingly helpful with them!  I am very grateful for her.  Some moments I couldn't do it without Erica's help.


 These bumpo's are the silliest chairs but Emmy & Tommy both like them.  Emmy's in my bathroom watching me get ready for the day.
 This and the next two shots are professional, taken of them at 4 months old.

 I LOVE this naked picture!!!
 Bryant's lying on my bed here.  The babies both look stunned!  I think they are figuring out that when my camera is pointing at them any minute a bright flash is going to blind them.  Poor kids, they learn young!
I love a baby in a onesie.  I just took this picture of them today. 

3 comments:

  1. such adorable faces! i love their little stripped pj's too. i would break the camera out and snap away too! isn't having older kids to help, so wonderful? i am so thankful for my older kids! i laughed when you said silly bumbo chairs. i agree, but they are so nice to have for the little ones to sit up and watch everything around them. (cause that's what they want to do all day anyway.) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heater,
    I haven't been on here for a little bit and there was so much more to look at!! I loved it!! They are so cute and growing so fast! I love the cute tub picture too! It's a classic! I sure do miss you!!!
    Love Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I found your new blog, so now I can keep up with you guys again. :) The babies are so cute with their round, happy faces. I can't believe how grown Bryant and especially Erica look now.

    ReplyDelete