background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration

 For Mother's Day, Mike's Mom asks that we meet at a park on Saturday night and have dinner together and let the kids play.  It's a perfect idea because May is warming up here and we are all dying to get to the park after a long winter!  You can see it was still a little cool this night so Emmy and Tommy look like little gnomes in their hoodies.  The kids and adults played a big game of soccer that was very fun.  Mike and I took turns playing.
 Tommy and Emmy LOVED the swings!  It was their first time so I wondered.  They were in them for quite a while.

 YEA!!  I've been trying to get video to work on this blog, FINALLY!!!
 Here's Jodi, Mike's sister, with her little girl Marian.  Marian is 15 months old!
These are my cute nieces, Kate and Clara.  I love their faces!!  They could win an award for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment