background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Playing Catch-Up! This was May!

 This is in May, almost the last day of school...boy were they excited about it!
 I love it when school is out and summer is finally here!!  I think I am just as excited about it as the kids!
 We did all of our favorite summer activities in the first week!  We went swimming, went to Lagoon (an amusement park), had a sleepover with cousins, and went to Weber(where the cabin is).
 Bryant got invited to a Ninjago birthday party.  I'm still not exactly sure what ninjago is, but he obviously had a great time!!  I'm lovin' the serious pose with his treat bag from the party in hand!
 I love a baby in a onesie, especially a white one.  Doesn't he look delicious!!?
 Here is Emmy on the go, that's how she typically looks!
 I love the babies double chins!  Emmy's looks especially big in this pic!
Drinking their baabies.  That's what we call them around here...baabies!!  This must have been on a cool day in May because of what they are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment