background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Fun Pictures

I came out of my bedroom into the kitchen and this is what I found!  At first I wasn't happy about it,  but then I could see that Emmy was very happy!!  So, we had to give Tommy a turn in the box.  What will Bryant think of next?!
 Tommy just got a hair cut, this is not a great picture!
 Oh, little girl!!!  This picture is sooooo cute of her and it really shows how very long those legs of hers are!  This is my favorite outfit on her right now! 
 She is always on the move and I mean always.  Changing her diaper these days will burn some calories and cause sweat to bead up on your forehead!
 I love behind shots of them, so cute!  You can see Emmy's cute little pink hearing aides.  She use to pull them off and suck on them or throw them.  But, by some miracle, she doesn't do that at all anymore!  I am sooooo grateful!
 Mike and Bryant are just chillin' with the babes.
 Emmy looks a lot like Erica did as a baby!

 Here she is at the toy basket, ready to dive in!
 They are in their church clothes. After church Erica, Bryant and I were taking pictures of them.  We worked so hard to get a good one and we couldn't get one.  The babies were pulling the funniest faces, we just kept laughing!
 This was honestly the best picture of Tommy that we got and it's not good at all!!!
 Matching jammies!!
 Look at Emmy's coy little smile!
 So sweet.
Bryant is in our play room upstairs.  He thinks he is the strongest man on earth when he picks up the trampoline!!  He loves showing off to all his friends and anyone else that comes over.  Wow Bryant, I see the muscles popping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment