background

Monday, July 9, 2012

San Diego

 OK, this was before San Diego, but I didn't know where else to put it!  This is Bobo Fette from Star Wars, oh, I mean, Bryant.   Grammy found this costume at a garage sale and it's a hit!  Of course anything Star Wars is.
 This is Bryant and Erica in Sea World!  Mike took the two of them all by himself.  The babies and I gladly stayed home from this trip!  They flew to San Diego Wednesday afternoon and got there in the evening.  They did Sea World all day Thursday, then Lego Land all day Friday.  Then they went swimming at Mike's cousin's house, Chris, and flew home Saturday afternoon.
 Of course they are wearing very good sun protective hats!!!
 Ha ha!  This picture reminds me that Bryant and his friend poured water all over the bathroom floor today, took off their shirts and then dove to the tiled floor and slid across it like penguins.  It was hilarious!!!  They got some impressive speed!  They got a little wild with the water though, oh well, at least it's just water!
 Um, they look a little big for this ride.  My guess is that it was right up Bryant's alley because he get's nervous on any ride that's dark or too fast.
 I'm lovin' the two slits for eyes in these pictures!

 Oh, here is Bryant with Chewbaca and R2D2, two of his favorites!
 This is when they were about to go into a 3D movie, so they have their glasses on.  These are the souvenirs they picked out to bring home!
They had such a great time.  Thanks for taking them Mike!!  I knew that if I had gone with the twins, I would have been pretending to have fun after about the first day.  We had a much more relaxing time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment